Premier Starbella yarn can be used in multiple ways. Use Starbella as it comes from the ball in tape form, or open up and knit or crochet with the loops across the top. Fun and bright - perfect for scarves or shawls! One skein can make one scarf, or if you want it longer, just add another skein. Starbella yarn makes creating ruffles a breeze.
- Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic
- Skein Weight: 3.5oz (100 g) per ball
- Yardage: 33yd (30m) per ball
- Crochet Hook: H-8 hook
- Knitting Needles: 6 US needles
- Crochet Gauge: 15 SC x 9 R = 4" x 4" (10.2cm x 10.2cm)
- Knitting Gauge: 19 S x 26 R = 4" x 4" (10.2cm x 10.2cm)
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, cold water, lay flat to dry.
- *Other hook and needles sizes can be used for creating scarves of various widths with similar results.